STAND OFF BANDS (VE-16)
1. Designed for use in vertical & intermediate wells, where positive standoff is required
and torque & drag reduction is not an essential requirement.
2. Stand-off bands are often used in liner applications.
3. It’s made of one piece high grade steel which ensures extra strength and superior toughness.
4. Blades are formed by embossing on the sleeve.
5. Provide positive centralization ensuring cement displaces the drilling mud and forms a good seal.
6. Zero starting and running force.
7. Higher restoring force.
8. Low friction factor.
9. Available in Spiral and Straight Bow.
Available Size: 3-1/2” to 13-3/8”.
(Any special sizes or combination can available on request).
They are shipped in assembled condition only.